Damp Proofing, Woodworm and Wood Rot Treatment from Peter Cox
Peter Cox - 60 years' experience in the repair and treatment of damp, woodworm & dry rot.
Established in 1951 and now boasting over 60 years' experience in providing a range of property services, Peter Cox has built an enviable reputation as the market leader in the repair and preservation of all types of property, from private housing to historic and listed buildings. We can provide you with specialist advice and effective repair solutions in the following fields:
Damp in the home can be harmful to both your and your property's health, but don't worry - Peter Cox have been treating damp since their inception in the 1950s. Our damp proofing specialists are experts in providing:
An infestation in a building’s structural timber is a serious issue. Woodworm, wet rot and dry rot can cause timber to weaken, and a severe attack left untreated has the potential to cause collapse. Peter Cox can treat wood rot and woodworm issues, take measures to reduce the likelihood of such a problem happening again, and replace the affected timbers, rendering the work invisible. We offer:
Studies have shown that as many as two million buildings in the UK constructed with cavity walls are in need of repair. Conducting wall repairs that don't involve deconstruction and reconstruction may sound difficult but Peter Cox are experts. Our wall stabilisation services include:
Birds selecting your property as a place to congregate can be an unpleasant prospect – roof and guttering damage is possible, as are health problems resulting from collected bird droppings, as well as potential customers avoiding your business in order to avoid these pests. Peter Cox provides a range of bird control measures, including:
- Expertise:Peter Cox is the UK's market leader in damp proofing, basement waterproofing, woodworm treatment, wet and dry rot treatment, mould treatment, timber preservation and wall stabilisation. All our surveyors are highly trained, most of them holding a CSRT or CSSW qualification. Our technicians have extensive experience in building repairs and are CSCS qualified.
- Reliability: With over 70 qualified surveyors and 100 technicians all directly employed, you can rely on our professionals to complete projects on time and to an exceedingly high standard.
- Trust: We've been in business for over 60 years and gain most of our business through recommendations and repeat business.
- Guaranteed Service: Our treatments carry a long term guarantee. Over the years we have issued in excess of 500,000 and Peter Cox is one of the few companies whose trading history of 60 years exceeds the terms of its guarantees.
- National coverage:With branches throughout England, Wales and Scotland, we'll have a branch on your doorstep, and expert damp, wood rot and woodworm surveyors to hand with essential local knowledge.
Technician was extremely polite and informative regarding work carried out - very professional and work carried out as per survey - looking forward to dealing with Peter Cox ltd again.
T Taberer, Peterborough