Damp Proofing, Woodworm and Wood Rot Treatment from Peter Cox
Peter Cox - 60 Years experience in the repair and treatment of damp, woodworm & dry rot.
Peter Cox - UK Market Leaders in the repair and preservation of properties.
Peter Cox, established in 1951 with over 60 years experience in providing a range of property services, has built an enviable reputation as the market leader in the repair and preservation of all types of property from private housing to historic buildings. We can provide you with specialist advice and effective repair solutions in the following fields:
- Treatments for Dry Rot, Wet Rot and Woodworm
- Structural Timber Repairs
Bird Control & Fouling Removal
Why you should deal with us?
- Cavity Wall Tie Replacements
- Masonry Stitching and Restraints
- Expertise: Peter Cox is the UK market leader in damp proofing, waterproofing, timber preservation and wall stabilisation. All our surveyors are highly trained, most of them holding a CSRT or CSSW qualification. Our technicians have extensive experience in building repairs and are CSCS qualified.
- Reliability: With over 60 qualified surveyors and 100 technicians all directly employed, you can rely on our professionals to complete projects on time and to an exceedingly high standard.
- Trust: We've been in business for over 60 years and gain most of our business through recommendations and repeat business.
- Guaranteed Service: Our treatments carry a long term Guarantee. Over the years we have issued in excess of 500,000 and Peter Cox is one of the few companies whose trading history of 60 years exceeds the terms of its guarantees.
- National coverage: With branches throughout England, Wales and Scotland, we'll have a branch on your doorstep, and Surveyors to hand with essential local knowledge.
The surveyor from the bristol barach was very helpful and responded to the urgent time scale set by our client. The contracts manager and the operatives were very efficient and the works were carried out without any problems for the client as some of the works was carried out during the schoolterm time.
M Densley, Bristol