Remove unsightly mould from your tiles, walls and windowsills, and make sure it doesn’t come back!
Mould – a symptom of our modern life
Moulds are ubiquitous, naturally occurring fungi and their presence in buildings is encouraged by dampness and condensation which is frequently the consequence of inadequate heating and ventilation, as well as the improved insulation which we’ve seen in our homes over the last few decades.
Mould growth usually occurs at about 18-20°C and where relative humidity is in excess of 65%, so obvious possible trouble spots include poorly ventilated washrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
A worrying concern
Aside from the ‘aesthetics’ a more worrying concern is that mould growth has long been associated with ill health, particularly among the young, the elderly and those with respiratory conditions such as asthma.
All buildings, new and old, are potentially at risk of mould as a result of modern occupancy lifestyles which generate these large quantities of water vapour. So what can we do to get rid of this unsightly blight on our domestic landscape?
MouldClear Steriliser and Paint Additive
The MouldClear Steriliser from Peter Cox is an easy-to-use mould remover which comes in the form of a trigger spray. Very simply, you spray the affected area, rub in with the sponge provided and leave the product to take effect for around 30 minutes, before washing off with warm soapy water.
Once you’re satisfied the mould has gone, you can also use our Paint and Grout Additive on any internal surface. All you need to do is mix 100ml to 5 litres of water-based emulsion, wallpaper paste or grout; or 50ml to 5 litres of solvent-based primer, undercoat or gloss, wait until it has fully dispersed, then apply with a brush or roller. It really is that simple.
MouldClear is a market leading mould remover which:
- Removes mould and prevents regrowth
- Eliminates musty odours
- Is Biodegradeable