rot insurance

Call to Book a Survey 0800 633 5712  or Message Us Online

We insure homes and cover properties such as flats, terraced houses and mansions

Unlimited number of claims up to a maximum value of £50,000 for all claims in any policy year

All inspections and call out charges are covered by the policy and you do not have to pay any excess

Rot Insurance

Conventional household and contents insurers rarely provide policies that cover for attack by wood-rotting fungi. Peter Cox Property Insurance provides insurance protection against the worriying risks associated with wet and dry rot. We insure residential properties, covering a full range of properties from flats, to houses and mansions.

Insurance Against Wet and Dry Rot With Peter Cox Property Insurance

It couldn’t be easier to insure your home with Peter Cox Property Insurance. Simply book a Survey with Peter Cox to inspect your property and based on the survey and your requirements, appropriate insurance cover can be provided.

What my insurance covers: 

    • Inspection when necessary, to find out the treatment required to control the wood-rotting fungi attack you report
    • Replacement or reinforcement of affected timbers, where necessary, to ensure they are strong and stable
    • Repair any wall and ceiling plaster that is disturbed while we treat or replace the timbers

For further information regarding our wet and dry rot insurance cover, or if you have any questions or queries, please contact our specialists or download our Policy Document.

Terms & Conditions Apply