Masonry anchors using the Cintec system provide an effective method of structural reinforcement which can be tailored to meet specific building strengthening and repair requirements.
In addition to structural repair solutions the anchors can be used to create secure fixings on masonry facades.
How does it work?
The anchor comprises a stainless steel bar surrounded by a woven polyester fabric mesh sleeve into which a specially formulated cementitious grout is injected under pressure. The flexible sleeve expands and moulds itself into the spaces within the wall, providing a strong mechanical and chemical bond when cured. Various attachments can be welded to the anchor head.
- Purpose designed for each application
- Versatile in use
- Easily fixed, even in weak substrates
- Effective in poor quality materials and for bridging cavities
- Invisible when installed
- Fire resistant
- Cementitious based and therefore sympathetic to the original structure
- Approved by heritage authorities
- Stabilising masonry – solid, cavity, hollow pot and rubble filled
- Lateral restraints
- Replacement and supplementary wall ties
- Crack stitching
- Stitching anchors e.g. for arch consolidation
- Stud anchors
- Parapet wall strengthening
- Retaining wall anchoring
“May I say that from the initial report through to the DPC being done, I have received the most professional and efficient customer care. My thanks, it has restored my faith in damp proofing firms !
D Parry, Spalding, Lincs
January 29th, 2008