The successful field sales executive / sales surveyor will be expected to:
- Respond to all leads in a professional and timely manner and arrange appointments to visit customers
- Meet customers face to face and survey the properties of existing and potential customers
- Provide professional advice on all aspects of building preservation and remedial work
- Identify and analyse defects and provide proposals of how Peter Cox and our skilled technicians can help
- Follow up submitted proposals and convert into orders
- Consistently seek new sales opportunities and build relationships with organisations in the area
- Work to individual and branch revenue targets and KPI’s
The ideal Field Sales Executive / Sales Surveyor will possess:
- Proven track record in a sales environment within the construction / building industry
- Relevant experience or knowledge of building maintenance, damp proofing or building preservation
- Excellent communication skills and able to converse at all levels
- A sound commercial judgement
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Tenacity, self motivation and be driven to exceed sales targets
- Initiative to seek new business opportunities
You may be currently working as an internal sales representative, external sales representative, area sales manager, sales manager, sales consultant, field sales representative, building surveyor, property surveyor, quantity surveyor, field sales surveyor, preservation sales surveyor, Timber or Damp Surveyor or have experience in construction sales, building sales, Timber preservation or pest control.
This is a home based field sales role where you will commute and develop relationships with potential customers located in and around the Preston/Cumbria area. You will be expected to visit our Preston branch at least once a week.
In return the successful field sales executive / sales surveyor can look forward to a competitive salary and OTE of £35,000 along with full and continual training.