Peter Cox are running virtual CPD seminars on a range of property preservation topics at the end of the month. This is the last chance to join our virtual CPD’s this year in order to gain your CPD points.
These seminars are totally free. All you need to do is register your interest on the relevant link below. Once you have done this, we will send you a Zoom invite to join the seminar.
The free virtual CPD seminars will run for 2 consecutive days, running from Wednesday 29th November to Thursday 30th November. Each seminar will begin at 10am and will last roughly 1 hour and 15 minutes. The seminar will begin with the main presentation, and following this, there will be a Q&A session.
The full list of seminars and dates can be found below:
Wednesday 29th November 10am: Damp Control
A refresher on the different factors behind dampness in walls. This CPD will cover the following topics:
- Measurement of all forms of damp (rising damp, penetrating damp, salt and condensation).
- Use of moisture profiling to aid diagnosis
- Techniques for dealing with several types of damp ingress including lateral rainwater penetration, condensation and rising damp
- Methods available for damp proofing and replastering
Thursday 30th November 10am: Condensation Control
A seminar on how to manage air humidity, air temperature and wall surface temperature, this CPD will cover the following:
- Environmental conditions for condensation and mould formation.
- Housing Regulations.
- Vapour production calculations and how to deal with condensation and moulds.
- Whole-house ventilation units and extract fans.
- Alternative condensation control solutions.