I live in a bungalow and only one room is affected. Not long after we bought the property, I noticed black mould growing on the ceiling. I cleaned it off with bleach and it never reappeared. But then the room started to get this musty damp smell and the bed was mouldy underneath the base and the mattress.I cleaned all the mould with bleach along the skirting boards and the smell went, but it has come back again and stronger behind the wardrobes which are on a interior wall behind which there is a bathroom. Any ideas ?